Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life before Raylee

This blog is really the result of the desire to share our little girl with my family, some of which lives very far away! However, I thought I would post some pictures of what life was like before Raylee was born to show the contrast. Life before Raylee was filled with work, which I loved. I love my students at school, my varsity cheerleading squad, and the high school sports which consumed much of my time. I can't believe that three years passed so quickly at MacArthur High School. I can only hope that I touched a few lives and taught my passion for history and cheerleading. Here are a few pics of my cheer squad! I am so proud of those girls, many of whom are going off to college after they graduate from high school.










Last summer, Michael and I went to Europe along with some of our friends (The Griffins and the Andersons). Here are some of my favorite pics! We were so excited to be able to take this trip, and it was one of the things on our "list" to do before children.
































No comments: