Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aunties and Uncles!

This post is pretty outdated now that I am actually writing, but things like mastitis and other breastfeeding woes seem to have gotten in the way. Last week was a week filled with aunties and uncles! My sister Rachel came in town for the week on her spring break, and while it wasn't a spring break in Padre, hopefully she had as much fun as Raylee did. We took lots of walks, cuddled with Raylee, and even got to go get pedicures (sans Raylee). On Thursday we had another fun evening with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Stephen. They were kind enough to bring us all a very tasty dinner, and an even tastier fruit tart for dessert! We had a great time as you can see from the pictures. I was very fortunate to be extremely close to my aunts and uncles throughout my childhood and even now, so I feel blessed that we had this time together. The week ended with SUSHI (first time in about 9 months) and more family. (I highly recommend Flavor if you are ever in Lake Highlands craving Asian Fusion food). Mamarae and PapaJ took us to dinner and then watched Raylee while we went to see Duplicity. The movie was only sub-par but the company was absolutely delightful!










2 comments:

Emily said...

Rachel is itty bitty! So glad youve gotten to get out and do fun things.

Erika Toney said...

I know, doesn't she look great! She made a New Year's Resolution last year and has kept off the weight for a year now! I am so proud of her.