Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer fun!

Last weekend we took Raylee to her first pool party at my friend Brittany's house. We had a great time, and I was thrilled to get to put Raylee in her adorable swimsuit. Here are some pics! Raylee is growing up so fast and she can really control her head now, and is starting to sit up with support. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.





















I am just loving all the time we get to spend together, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay home with her. I have been cooking a lot lately (seeing that I have a lot more time on my hands). I have made some great dinners that have all been low-calorie (still trying to loose the baby weight)! I get a lot of my healthy recipes from kraft.com. Here are a couple of my favorites!



Cheesy Bean Burritos (I used turkey meat instead of ground beef)

These are the next two on my list to try...



3 comments:

Lavender Lily said...

look at her sittin up like it's no big thang...so stinkin cute.

Unknown said...

i LOVE that salmon recipe!! look at you, martha! :)

raylee is such a cutie. i miss her! let's get together soon!

love, aunt ashy, ava, and cambrie

Jennifer K said...

Such a cutie! I've made the Italian Spinach Pie - it is excellent! I'm a wealth of yummy, easy, low-cal meals - let me know if you ever need any!