Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun with cousins!

On Thursday night, Raylee and I went to stay with Mamarae while daddy and PapaJ were in Las Vegas. We had lots of fun addressing baby announcements. Below is the announcement we are sending out. Amy Columbus was our photographer and she did an amazing job! Check her out at amycolumbuspphotography.com. Then on Friday we had lunch with Auntie Ashley and Uncle Stephen and the twins, Ava and Cambrie. We had fun with our cousins, and I am so excited for Raylee to have cousins so close to her age! I was really close with my cousins and aunts and uncles growing up and I really want that for Raylee. Here are some pics of the girls and one of my own cousins! The last pictures are of us dressed up to go to a wedding.

















1 comment:

Jennifer K said...

loved the announcements - the bunny outfit is adoreable!!